Key Duties & Responsibilities :
– Design, develop, and implement new modules and APIs for the BEAM Product
– Plan, build and launch features for our products
– Write unit, functional, and integration tests
– Estimate development tasks and meet deadline
– Collaborate with engineering, QA, and product design team members
– Scale our applications as our user base grows
Mandatory Skills & Experience :
– Ability to work & develop in Linux environment
– A solid understanding of Ruby
– 1+ years of experience with a front-end framework (Vue.js & GIT)
– Solid 2+ plus years of web dev experience building web UI/UX interactions.
– 5+ years of experience improving the performance of Ruby on Rails applications with Memcached & background job processing frameworks (Sidekiq, Resque etc.)
– Hands on experience in deploying applications using AWS Infrastructure using Capistrano automated deployment.
Education Qualification Requirements :
Bachelor of engineering in CS /Software engineering /other similar equivalent preferred.
Desired Skills & Experience :
– Experience in resolving customer issues
– Willingness to learn new technologies
– Ability to master any technology, language, or development environment that we need in the future.