About the role
We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Company product that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly.
Role details (please read)
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during the week
Shifts (subject to change): shift start hour will be after 6 AM and shift end hour before 12 midnight
Mandatory Language Fluency: English, Hindi
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
- Proven track record of exceeding targets as a Sales Manager, > 1 year of experience in Sales.
- Overall experience must not be more than 10 years.
- Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child’s future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Graduation is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ), and PowerPoint