JD on SAP SD
Roles and Responsibilities
- Solution design in SD steam pertinent business transactions Including testing and UAT Support
- Design documents for new requirements and interfaces.
- Specialist on integrations with SD to other modules.
- Output determination for sales orders, Delivery and Billing
- Delivering SD function/testing design review, configuration testing strategy and cutover strategies.
- Efficiently work and coordinate with business partners to capture and understand functional requirements, design solutions and draft FRDs (functional requirement document) and BRDs (Business requirement document) or other equivalent.
- Mapping Enterprise structure through IMG customization.
- Customization of Customer master records through account groups.
- Work with development and QA teams (Engineering team) as functional specialist on the solutions, features, and functionality.
- Solid understanding of various types of Sales documents, Delivery documents, Item Categories, and Schedule line categories.
- Understanding and configuration of pricing Procedure determination using condition Technique.
- Rate determination in purchasing documents, Initial inventory upload, LSMW, partner functions, output determination, message determination,
- experience in Implementations, Rollouts, Upgrades, Production Support
- Collaborate with the Project team on test plan development, design test strategy and handle the UAT process
- An overview of the roles key challenges & responsibilities
- How the role interacts with other project roles to deliver end-to-end user experiences
- Basic ABAP knowledge is preferred
- Idoc knowledge should be strong , configuration and customization.