5-10 years of experience in product engineering with specialization in front-end technologies
▪ Bachelor of engineering in Electronics & Communication or Computer Science.
▪ Bonus – public git contributions with pointer to repo or equivalent development community contributions
▪ Optional – Agile training certifications
▪ Design & build front-end portals for the product that aligns with UX design, user journey map and style guides
▪ Design front-end frameworks using React.js
▪ Design, develop, test and deliver highly scalable SaaS based product using React.js, D3.js, amCharts & API
▪ Design robust technical solutions to business problems, with a high focus on quality and execution
▪ Contribute in all phases of the product development cycle, from definition, design, through implementation and
tests across multi-cloud environments
▪ Ensure DevOps is setup properly for the front-end portals for the product
▪ Work with highly motivated software developers who thrive on solving challenging problems and building
large-scale enterprise SaaS products.
▪ As an early employee in the team, help design and build product from scratch and implement processes to
ensure modularity, efficiency and maintainability.
Experience required for the role
▪ In depth experience and familiarity with agile PDLC and rapid product development
▪ 5+ years of experience with a proven track record of building modern web applications
▪ Strong experience with one of the modern web frameworks such as React.JS or AngularJS or Vue.js
▪ Experience in designing & building reusable UI components & UI frameworks
▪ Experience in creating robust design using UML
▪ Experience in debugging performance issues on the UI
▪ Experience is securing (Authentication and Authorization) front-end applications
▪ Experience in advanced concepts like Session Handling, server-side rendering
▪ Experience in designing & building custom visualization components using D3.js or amCharts
▪ Experience in building micro front-end applications
▪ Experience building and integrating into RESTful APIs
Alfahive Job description – Senior Product Engineer, Front-end
Page 2 of 2
▪ Experience in developing Responsive & Single page web applications
▪ Experience in MongoDB, MySQL and/or Neo4j
▪ Strong experience in one of the Cloud (MS Azure / AWS / GCP) environments
▪ Good understanding of web application security, OS fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
▪ Develop, troubleshoot, and maintain production level application code for new services and products
▪ Must have strong knowledge of data structures
▪ Experience in DevSecOps pipelines is desirable
▪ Understand the value of iterating fast; learning from small, safe, frequent changes
▪ Is agile and enjoys the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged start-up environment, curious, and constantly
seeks to improve standards as we go along
▪ Have expertise and strong belief in automation, tooling, and testing as critical parts of the software lifecycle
▪ Verbal and written communication skills to work with multi-functional groups
▪ Teammate who brings a can-do attitude to a dynamic working environment
Learning and growth opportunities
▪ Develop your Cyber Security expertise by working together with some of the best Universities like – IIT, MIT
and TAU. We are in the process of setting up partnerships with these Universities
▪ Work in close collaboration with some of the best Cybersecurity start-ups from Israel.
▪ Opportunity to participate in some of the renowned international forums in the form of writing white papers,
PoV and participate in conferences and hosted events.
About Alfahive and management team
▪ A SaaS product company – headquartered in Canada with teams in India, the US, and UK.
▪ Focused on Cybersecurity as one of the core areas with an ambition to build scaled product business
▪ Seasoned core team; who are ex-management and founders of USD 1+ billion revenue digital organization
▪ Strong business relationships and in-depth experience in creating and leading complex global businesses
▪ Well-funded Start-Up with access to scale capital and looking to attract and retain the best talent.