- Position- Sr. HR Officer/ Manager
Job Location- Indore (HQ)
- Overall responsible for both plant, marketing n HQ HR and admin department
- Handling HR and admin team
- Develop company plan n policy for best place to work
- Develop/revise policies for staff/employees and communicate them with employees.
- Recruitment/Selection of new employees.
- Grievance handling, counselling of existing employees.
- Sessions Planning for Training & Development of personnel (Training Calendar, Training record, etc.)
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues.
- Built an effective communication with employees, employees’ engagement, IR activities.
- Registrations, Renewals, Amendments, Certificates and other legal compliances.
- Payroll Processing.
- Legal records maintaining/monitoring.
- Cultural activities, other programs planning& implementation.
- Other administrative work monitoring.
- Interaction & monthly meetings with Marketing & Commercial office team.
- Preparation for inspections of Government Authorities- PF Officer, ESIC Officer, Factory Inspector, Labour Inspector, etc.
- Monitoring employee performance & assist in Performance Management System.
- KRA & Appraisal working of on-roll & contractual employees.
- Security staff work monitoring, reporting to management.
- Medical Policies, claims settlement of ill/injured employee/their family members.
- Exit Formalities, Full & Final Settlement.
Educational Qualification- MBA / MPM / PGDBM
Experience- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in core HR, manufacturing
Background in Agriculture related firm will be preferred.
CTC- 40K – 50K
Target Date- Immediate