The main job of a Travel Management Trainer is to deliver Travel Training course module/syllabus to our students in such an efficient way that he/she could be employable with Travel Industry and/or be able to start his/her own travel agency.
1. Prepares the Teaching syllabus & content.
2. Delivers a quality teaching as per the format/course/module/syllabus.
3. Demonstrates high degree of knowledge on the training module.
4. Prepares tests, evaluations, homework, projects, etc.
5. Prepares attendance report.
6. Prepares Session/Lesson Reports.
7. Maintains decorum & discipline of the class.
8. Maintains classroom operations according to the coined policies and procedures.
9. Conducts competitions, quizzes and events according to our course module.
1. GDS, CRS & OTA
2. Amadeus Entries
3. IRCTC Ticketing
4. Air Ticket Booking
5. Foreign Currency Exchange
6. Travel Geography
7. Travel Agency Business Operation
8. Domestic & International Tour Packages
9. Proficiency on English Communication
Any Graduate. Diploma/Degree or PG in Travel & Tourism, IATA, CRS, IITC/YMCA/Air India/IITM
Type of Employment: Full Time/Part Time